The Housing and Facilities Conference (HFC) sponsored by the Facilities Management Company will be held June 27-30 in Westminster, Colorado, at the Westin Westminster Hotel.
- Registration opens in March 2019.
- Registration closes on May 23 at midnight MST.
- A $50 late fee will be added after May 23.
- All registrations are fully refundable (less a $50 convenience fee) until June 6, 2019. After this date, registrations are 100% non-refundable.
Registration Types and Fees
FMC Board of Managers/Team Leaders/Specialists: $0
General Attendee (Double Occupancy): $650
General Attendee (Single Occupancy): $885
Pricing for your HFC weekend includes:
- Dedicated airport transportation to and from Denver International Airport (DIA) during designated shuttle times
- Three nights double occupancy at the Westin Westminster Hotel
- Meals to include:
- Thursday dinner
- Friday heavy continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
- Saturday heavy continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
- Sunday heavy continental breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and meeting spaces
- Complimentary self-parking
- Customized workforce programming
- Customized mobile event app
What is not included in the price?
- Airport transportation to and from Denver International Airport (DIA) outside the designated shuttle times
- Lunch on Sunday
- Valet parking
Attendee Registration Guidelines
Please note that an invitation to register for HFC does assume attendance for the entire event. Partial attendance will not be approved. Please make sure to read through all information prior to filling out the registration form.
Registration ends May 23, 2019. A $50 late fee will be applied for any registrations accepted after this date. All registration fees may be paid through Billhighway or by credit card. Please make sure all fees are paid prior to your arrival.
All HFC cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to International Headquarters at least three-weeks prior to the event. Please send written requests to Page Adams. Approved cancellations will be eligible for a refund until June 6, 2019. A $50 convenience fee will be charged per cancellation to account for ordered materials. After this date, fees are no longer refundable. No exceptions.