The Housing and Facilities Conference (HFC) sponsored by the Facilities Management Company will be held June 27-30, 2019, in Westminster, Colorado, at the Westin Westminster Hotel. The HFC brings together affiliated house corporation and local facility advisory committee members to collaborate with other volunteers, receive facilities-specific training and learn from experts in the field of sorority housing and higher education. Attendees will experience a mix of planning for the future, working through current challenges and celebrating the many ways we provide safe and inviting facilities for our members.
The HFC will be held concurrently with the REAL Leadership Institute this year, giving FMC and Sorority volunteers an opportunity to interact and learn together during several sessions. You won’t want to miss this year’s event!
- Registration opens in March, 2019.
- Registration closes on May 23, 2019 at midnight MST.
- A $50 late fee will be added after May 23, 2019.
- All registrations are fully refundable until June 6, 2019. After this date registrations are 100% non-refundable.
Full-Time Attendee (Double Occupancy): $650
Full-Time Attendee (Single Occupancy): $885
Pricing for your HFC weekend includes:
- Dedicated airport transportation to and from Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Three nights double occupancy at the Westin Westminster Hotel
- Meals to include:
- Thursday dinner
- Friday heavy continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
- Saturday heavy continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
- Sunday heavy continental breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms
- Complimentary self-parking
- Customized workforce programming
What is not included in the price?
- Transportation to and from Denver International Airport that is booked outside the provided timeframe (more information to come).
- Lunch on Sunday
- WiFi in meeting spaces
- Valet parking
Who should attend?
All affiliated house corporation boards and local facility advisory committees, chapter presidents, financial vice presidents, facility managers, chapter advisors and financial advisors are invited to join us!
Why should you attend?
- Network with other affiliated house corporations, local facility advisory committees, collegiate officers and Sorority volunteers.
- Gain access to experts, FMC and Sorority resources and tailored educational sessions to meet your needs in facility management.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of our facilities volunteers and the FMC over the last year!